Appvion Introduces MISSION ZERO Recyclable Hot and Cold Beverage Cup Stocks
Nov. 17, 2020 - Appvion Operations, Inc., announced the first of a comprehensive line of Sustainable Packaging Papers under the MISSION ZERO™ brand with the introduction of recyclable hot and cold beverage grades.
- Water-based, dispersible, barrier coating
- Manufactured without plastic film
- Recyclable and repulpable
- Broad basis weight and caliper range for cup sidewall and bottom
- Works with all standard converting equipment
- Excellent Heat Seal and Printing Surface
- Manufactured in FDA cGMP certified facility
"MISSION ZERO hot and cold cup products encourage the transformation, innovation, and optimization in the paper and packaging value chain, a closed loop system, and circular economy by addressing the environmental concerns related to the life cycle of current plastic-coated cups," said James Taylor, Director, Business Development-Packaging and Specialty Coatings.
As a leading manufacturer in North America, Appvion's primary offerings include thermal, carbonless, and security paper, and consumer and industrial packaging. Appvion is headquartered in Appleton, Wisconsin with manufacturing operations in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania. To learn more, visit: www.appvion.com.
SOURCE: Appvion Operations, Inc.