Nekoosa Coated Products Offers High Capacity Contract Coating Services
Nov. 10, 2014 - Nekoosa Coated Products announced that it is offering its capability to provide high-volume C1S or C2S coating services and its extensive expertise in formulating, compounding, and coating available to the market.
Nekoosa offers in-house formulation lab, high-capacity compounding, and a coating capacity measured in the 100s of tons per day. The company said that it is positioned to help specialty paper mills, coating technology developers, converters, and others get their ideas to market.
Nekoosa's abilities include:
- Coating roll widths from 37" to 110" and substrate weights from 35 to 325 GSM
- Coating speeds up to 1,800 FPM
- Compatibility with both aqueous and solventless coatings
- In-line slitting
- Double sided coating in a single pass
- Air flotation and can drying
- Formulating and compounding
- Roll and sheet converting
For more information on Nekoosa Coated Products' coating and compounding capabilities, please visit www.nekoosacoated.com/capabilities or contact Dan Ashmore, Vice President of Technology, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Formerly the special paper's division of 3M and Imation, Nekoosa Coated Products is based in Nekoosa, Wisconsin (USA). For more information visit www.nekoosacoated.com.
SOURCE: Nekoosa Coated Products