SALES & MARKETING ASSOCIATE
Thiele Kaolin Company, a global, leading producer of kaolin products, is seeking a Sales & Marketing Associate. This position is located in Sandersville, GA and reports to the Vice President and Director of Sales, Marketing and Technical Service. Future relocation may be required.
Duties for the position include assisting the VP and Director of Sales, Marketing & Technical Service in understanding the current and future needs of customers; recommending new products, markets and services to meet those needs; conducting forecasting, marketing research, and database maintenance; and maintaining all marketing support materials including websites, press releases, advertising, and other printed literature.
This is an entry-level, training position in the sales organization. Based on performance, the successful candidate will likely gain greater responsibility and move into a regional sales position.
Successful candidates will possess:
- B.S. degree in a technical discipline (preferred)
- Prior sales/marketing experience (preferred)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent computer proficiency
- High degree of self-motivation with the demonstrated ability to drive multiple projects simultaneously with minimal direct supervision
- Ability to travel globally to support sales and marketing efforts; position requires up to 20% travel
Qualified candidates should email a resume and salary history to:
Vice President and Director of Sales, Marketing, and Technical Services
Thiele Kaolin Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer