NPTA Announces 2017 Board of Directors
The National Paper Trade Association (NPTA), founded in 1903, is the association for the $50-plus billion paper distribution industry.
Feb. 16, 2017 - The National Paper Trade Association (NPTA) is pleased to announce the installation of the 2017 Board of Directors.
The officers of the 2017 Board of Directors are:
- Tom Wernoch, Chairman – Glatfelter, Spring Grove, Pennsylvania
- Bill Meany, First Vice Chair – Central National Gottesman, Wallingford, Connecticut
- Bill Garvey, Second Vice Chair – Athens Paper Company, Nashville, Tennessee
- Bob Forsberg, Treasurer – Sappi Fine Paper, Boston, Massachusetts
- Bayard Tynes, Immediate Past Chairman – Strickland Companies, Birmingham, Alabama
The 2017 Directors include:
Greg Gibson – International Paper, Memphis, Tennessee
Jan Gottesman – Kelly/Spicers Paper Co., City of Industry, California
Tom Groves – WCP Solutions, Kent, Washington
Jeff Harris – Mac Papers, Jacksonville, Florida
Scott Hider – Clampitt Paper, Dallas, Texas
Brooke Lee – Anchor Paper, St. Paul, Minnesota
Ted O'Connor – Mohawk, Cohoes, New York
“I am excited to work with the members of the 2017 Board of Directors,” said NPTA Chairman Tom Wernoch, Director of Sales, Printing and Imaging Papers at Glatfelter. “I look forward to the creativity, knowledge and vision the board will bring to NPTA and the industry this year.”
The National Paper Trade Association, founded in 1903, is the association for the $50-plus billion paper distribution industry. For more information about NPTA, visit www.goNPTA.com.