Mohawk Announces New Hires in Fine Paper and Digital Divisions
Oct. 7, 2013 - Mohawk announced several new hires to support its Mohawk Fine Paper and Mohawk Digital business divisions.
Fine Paper Division:
- Norman Charette has joined as District Sales Manager for the New England Region. Charette comes to Mohawk from Ariva/RIS Paper, where he spent the past 19 years in sales management and business development. He holds a B.S./B.A. in Marketing and an MBA, both from Nichols College. He resides in Massachusetts.
- Christine Schaaf has joined as District Sales Manager for Chicago. Schaaf comes to Mohawk from Gruppo Cordenons, an Italian specialty papers mill, where she was employed as Midwest Sales Manager. Schaaf services Mohawk customers and oversees business development in Chicago, Illinois. She holds a B.A. in English Literature from Marquette University and lives in Chicago.
- Brian Sagula has joined as District Sales Manager for the Mid-Atlantic Region, servicing Mohawk customers in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Long Island, Delaware, Maryland and Virginia. Sagula comes to Mohawk with nearly 20 years of sales and business development experience. Brian holds a B.S. in Marketing from Illinois State University and lives in Pennsylvania.
- Marc Zitron has joined as District Sales Manager for the Southeast Region, servicing Mohawk customers in Louisiana, Mississippi and Florida. Zitron comes to Mohawk from the NewPage Corporation, where he spent the past decade as Sr. Commercial Print Sales Manager. With nearly 30 years of sales and business development experience, Zitron also previously worked with International Paper and Cincinnati Cordage and Paper Company. He resides in Florida.
- Trent Graham has joined as District Sales Manager for the Southeast Region, servicing Mohawk Customers in Kentucky, Arkansas, Tennessee, Alabama and Georgia. Graham comes to Mohawk from Glatfelter where he spent the last seven years as Territory Manager. Previously, he was an account Manager with Xpedx –The Sterling Group and RR Donnelley in Atlanta. Graham holds a B.S. in Print Management from Georgia Southern University and resides in Georgia.
- Kevin Koetz has joined as District Sales Manager for the Midwest Territory, servicing Mohawk customers in Indiana, Ohio, Western Pennsylvania and West Virginia. Koetz comes to Mohawk from Baseman Group where he was an Account Executive, and was also previous owner of The Graphic Printery, Inc. in Columbus, Ohio. Koetz holds a B.A. in Business Administration from Bowling Green University and resides in Ohio.
- Catherine Radoncic has joined as Digital Specialist in the Mid-Atlantic region for Mohawk, serving customers in New York, New Jersey, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington, D.C. and Virginia. A graduate of Mount Saint Mary College, Radoncic has 24 years digital experience with the Xerox Corporation, most recently as Lead Supply Account Manager.
- Mary Kay Dupont has joined as Digital Specialist in the New England region for Mohawk, serving customers in Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut and Rhode Island. Dupont brings has over 25 years of sales and business development experience in the industry and is a graduate of Southern Connecticut State University.
Mohawk is North America’s largest privately-owned manufacturer of fine papers, envelopes and specialty substrates for commercial and digital printing. For more information visit: www.mohawkconnects.com.