Sodra to Hike Price for NBSK Pulp in Europe to USD 900/Tonne

Sept. 27, 2013 - Swedish market pulp producer Sodra announced a $10 per tonne price hike for its NBSK (Northern Bleached Softwood Kraft) pulp in Europe.

The revised price will be USD 900/tonne, effective October 1.

Sodra said the increase is due to "improved market fundaments."

The price of Sodra's NBSK has been USD 890/tonne since May 1.

Sodra produces pulp at three different pulp mills with a total capacity of 1.6 million tonnes per year. The company produces both softwood and hardwood pulp grades with softwood making up 90 percent of its total production and hardwood pulp the remaining 10 percent. For more information visit: www.sodra.com.

SOURCE: Sodra