Paper2014 to Be Held at the New York Palace Hotel, March 23-25
Paper2014 will be held at the New York Palace Hotel, March 23-25, 2014.
April 17, 2013 - The American Forest & Paper Association (AF&PA) and NPTA Alliance announced that Paper2014 will be held at the New York Palace Hotel, March 23-25, 2014.
Paper2014 is the premier annual paper industry business convention, providing leading executives from across the industry with engaging sessions and unparalleled networking opportunities.
The New York Palace, located on Madison Avenue, is newly renovated and will provide a stunning venue for networking in addition to being convenient to Midtown Manhattan restaurants and attractions.
Paper2014 and the New York Palace offers:
- Single location for meetings and programming that will maximize networking opportunities
- New for 2014! - Larger Tower Corner suite option is more than twice the size as previous hotels for entertaining up to 50 people. An incredible value!
- Best space, most amenities, with the greatest value for rooms and suites in midtown
- New for 2014! – Complimentary WiFi in guest rooms and suites
- New for 2014! – Dedicated hotel banquet staff to service your meeting needs
Official Paper2014 Suite holders will maximize visibility and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers, manufacturers, publishers and distributors of printing paper, packaging material and industry suppliers.
Pre-reserve Your Suite Today!
Suites sell fast and are being offered on a first come, first served basis. Pre-reserve your suite by May 31, 2013 and receive additional event passes and a chance for a free 10-seat table at the Paper2014 Luncheon. Take advantage of this great value before all suites are sold by contacting Nicole Boland by email at: email@example.com or call (312) 673-5828.
Paper2014 is hosted by the American Forest & Paper Association and NPTA.
SOURCE: AF&PA and NPTA