NPTA Alliance Announces 2012 Board of Directors
Feb. 2, 2012 - The NPTA Alliance, the association for the paper distribution industry, is pleased to announce its 2012 Board of Directors.
The members of the 2012 Board of Directors Executive Committee are:
- Greg Savage, Chairman – Appleton Coated, LLC, Combined Locks, WI
- Donald C. Clampitt, First Vice Chair – Clampitt Paper Co. Dallas, Dallas, TX
- Travis M. Mlakar, Second Vice Chair – The Millcraft Group, Cleveland, OH
- Hilton Maze, Treasurer – Simon Miller Paper & Packaging, Philadelphia, PA
- Thomas D. O'Connor, Jr., Immediate Past Chairman – Mohawk Fine Papers, Inc., Cohoes, NY
The Directors on the 2012 Board of Directors include:
- Christopher B. Creighton – Spicers NA/ANZA, Santa Fe Springs, CA
- Mike Graves – Midland Paper, Packaging + Supplies, Wheeling, IL
- Edward Kniep, IV – Shaughnessy, St. Louis, MO
- William R. Koehn – Domtar Paper Company, LLC, Fort Mill, SC
- Teri Shanahan – International Paper, Memphis, TN
- Mark Ushpol – Ariva, Covington, KY
For more information on NPTA Alliance, visit www.goNPTA.com.
NPTA Alliance (formerly the National Paper Trade Association, Inc.), founded in 1903, is the association for the $60 plus billion paper distribution industry. The mission of NPTA is to actively support the success of its members through the delivery networking, education, industry data and research, and advocacy, which focuses on the health of the distribution channel.
SOURCE: NPTA Alliance